Friday, November 17, 2006

Life is a highway

I'll be heading to MD tomorrow afternoon, and from there it's off to VA for AnimeUSA. The 5th edition of Japanese Language Basics (Anime Expo New York, Anime Central x 2, Anime Boston) will take place Saturday (1-4PM) and Sunday (2:30-4PM).

I've decided that the model lessons will be similar, if not exact, to those at Anime Boston earlier this year. Meaning, the handouts will be the same but I've taken into account suggestions and advice for better presentation. There might be a new lesson on Sunday (and if you're really good, I could slip in a second new lesson on Saturday), but that's going to be close to a game-time decision. All handouts will be found on this blog as well.

I'm going to try something new, as the conversation I had with four or five attendees after the last model lesson at AB ran an hour past the end time; if you'd like to talk about Japanese and Japanese culture (or at least as much I know about it and what you can tell me about it that I don't know), I invite you to join me for lunch after the Saturday and Sunday panels. Nothing to RSVP, but if you're interested, just stick around and we'll head someplace to continue any discussions left over from the end of the panel.

Alright, that's all. I'm going to pack now.