Monday, December 15, 2008

CONCACAF 2010: the 2009 Hexagonal

I spent the last few hours working on the new blog I'm setting up, CONCACAF 2010. In it, I hope to update visitors with all the information relevant to the six nations left in CONCACAF looking to qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. After the 2009 Hex, it will be there to cover the three (hopefully four) nations representing the region in 2010.

(on a computer science note, dusting off old HTML and CSS knowledge, not to mention coding and debugging skills that I haven't used in a while is getting more and more frustrating as time goes by)

No, I'm not done yet. But I set up some preliminary information that I'll use to make the rest of the skeleton (I'll do that at Mister Donut tomorrow), and it will be ready long before the Hex starts in February.

Feel free to take a look around by clicking here.