Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm home again and feeling right

OK, that's it. I don't think I'll ever want to drive to or through Connecticut ever again (except for that sliver of I-684 and the Merritt Parkway to get to the city, but that doesn't count). Politically, personally and professionally, I have associated CT with so many bad things - all things which have occurred in the eleven months I've been back in America - that the drive through the state on the way to and on the way back from Boston this weekend was just so depressing that any sad music on the radio will send me into the railing. I believe I am developing PTSD now, and now I want a doctor to prescribe to me something that limits exposure to that place.

Yes, I'm exaggerating. But before it's exaggerated, it has to be true first. OK, I'm done ranting.

AB was great. I had a lot of fun holding class in Japanese and fanfiction this weekend. I'll spend this week doing post-mortem while transitioning towards finals, so if you have been to any of my panels and have something to say, by all means, drop a comment or send me an email.

The Mets just can't seem to figure out the Braves. What is their problem?

Altidore could've had a hat trick last night. What is his problem? (kidding, actually...good for him)